2/3 cup water
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
1 tablespoon dried oregano
6 ounces fresh feta cheese, crumbled
3 pounds yellow, white or red bliss potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1- to 2-inch thick wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together water, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes, tossing until well coated.
- Pour into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Roast until potatoes are beginning to brown in spots, about 40 minutes.
- Add mint and oregano, and toss to combine.
- Continue roasting until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes more.
- Toss with feta just before serving.