With the holidays upon us, ’tis the season for gift giving. If you’re still searching for that special present for someone on your list, these amazing gifts are useful and/or decorative for any home.
- Solid cashmere throw: A perfect gift for someone who has everything. Not only is a throw a gorgeous addition to any chair or sofa, but it’s also the ideal weight to cuddle up with for family movie night. www.williams-sonoma.com
- Nest scented candle: Give the gift of fragrance. The aroma from a Nest candle really does make your home smell wonderful, and these candles make a great hostess gift. www.nestfragrances.com
- Treasure and Bond long acacia wood serving board: Who doesn’t love cheese and crackers? These are the perfect go-to cheese board, but they’re also beautiful enough to keep on display. www.nordstrom.com
- Mikata cheese knives: With their combination of gold and rattan, these cute knives add the touch of pizazz to any cheese board. www.anthropologie.com
- Leather band vase: The leather band on this vase offers rustic sophistication for any home. Fresh flowers are always a must, and this vase is great for everyday use! www.markandgraham.com
- Pure white ceramic centerpiece bowl: This elegant bowl is a favorite to use as a catch-all in an entryway, or as a dining table centerpiece. So many uses for one bowl. www.westelm.com
- Wooden link centerpiece: Such a unique, decorative piece for a coffee table or just to hang on a wall. This designer piece is available through www.jgraydesign.com.
- Lacquer tray: These versatile trays can be placed in a butler’s pantry for serving, an office for organization or on a coffee table to hold a stack of books. www.westelm.com
- Faux shagreen storage boxes: These stylish boxes are great for coffee tables to hide remotes, as a filler for built-in bookshelves or as decorative accent on any chest. www.williams-sonoma.com
- Acrylic coasters: These personalized coasters come in array of colors, and are the ideal hostess gift. I love the uniqueness of these, and they work well as an accessory for any side table. www.markandgraham.com
As an Interior Designer and Owner of j. gray design & interiors, Inc., Tracy Harkness creates spaces that are chic, timeless, and comfortable. Every space should be functional and livable with attention to detail.