You know the routine. Life’s hectic, and you’re short on time. For ease and convenience, how often do you find yourself reaching for pre-packaged, processed foods or hitting the drive-thru after work? Even grocery stores provide single-serving meals you can heat for a quick bite.
- Winnie Harlow hopes to inspire would-be models
- Delta Goodrem: Olivia Newton-John wrote to me when I had cancer
- Darren Criss marries Mia Swier
- Rose Byrne open to adoption after making Instant Family
- Jennifer Lopez says she 'doesn't need' to marry Alex Rodriguez yet
- Miranda Lambert marries Brendan Mcloughlin
- Jenna Coleman recalls sandwich-related embarrassment
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem don't want to work together 'all the time'